In the framework of the fourth Project “Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza’” on 29.05.2017 took place ILI/ARI/SARI meeting in Podgorica, Montenegro. The aim of the meeting was a general overview of the surveillance, analyzing the system and the data, picking up the problems that need to be solved and organizing activities and other meetings.
The most important discussions were:
- Visits to HES and general hospitals in order to improve ILI/ARI/SARI surveillance
- Improving ILI and SARI sentinel surveillance
- Nomination of new coordinators in some health facilities (KCCG, GH NIksić, GH Bijelo Polje)
- Nomination of new sentinel doctors in PHC Podgorica
- Organization of joint meeting for ILI/ARI/SARI surveillance before start of 2017/2018 seson.